Wednesday, August 29, 2007

She made the charts!!!

Well we have been bad at updating lately, but this weekend I will get caught up. I will try to post pics this weekend. We went to Branson just Jake and I two weekends ago, it was so nice!! It had a great time, saw a show at Legends, went to Silver Dollar City, rode go carts, and enjoyed our time together. Our first time away from Halia that long. Thanks Papa and Bana. :)

Halia had her year shots and check up last week. She finally made the charts on all of her growth areas!!!! She is in the 50th percentile for her age for weight, and finally made the 25th percentile for height!! Yay, you would never know our preemie was preemie! Praise God!

Hope everyone is doing well!! We miss everyone back in CO, and I hope that you guys are able to get on here and see our updates, when I am good at posting them :) I will post more this weekend!!

No comments: