Thursday, September 20, 2007

Race for the Cure, we are doing it!!


Dear Friends and Family,
I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to save a life by joining the Because I Care fundraising program for the Susan G. Komen Arkansas Race for the Cure®. I can help in the fight against breast cancer.
One in eight women will be stricken with breast cancer in her lifetime. In Arkansas, a mammogram costs an estimated $150. By helping me raise that amount you can help me save a life. The more we raise, the more the Arkansas Affiliate can give back to fund vital breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs in our own community and support the national search for a cure.
Click here to visit my personal page and pledge your support.
Please join me in my effort to save a life. Your generous tax-deductible contribution will fund innovative outreach and awareness programs for medically underserved communities in Arkansas and national breast cancer research. It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link provided in this message. Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.
Thank you so much for your time and support in the fight against breast cancer! Every step counts!
Sincerely,
Halia Robbins
To sponsor my participation online, click here.

No comments: