Monday, October 8, 2007

She is so fun!

Well, we have had a good week. This weekend we were busy busy as usual. Halia and I went to the park saturday. She amazes me how quickly she learns. When we had taken her to the park last weekend, Emily and I helped her slide, I would get at the top, and Emily would catch her. This weekend, it was just me so I would put her at top and then sit at the bottom to catch her. She would smile big, then lean forward and slide down. She did great and had a blast. She looks funny being so little and holding herself up so well sliding down the big slide. She is starting to say a lot more words now. She can say mama, dada, hi, oh, thank you, night, she has said love you like twice, and her favorite right now is uh oh. She is not quite walking, but could be if she wanted to, she just thinks she can get places quicker crawling. We have our follow up dr appointment today, so I will keep you posted on that. It is so much fun seeing them learn and grow. She is at such a fun age right now. Just to see her experience things that we so often take for granted. I love to hear her giggle and everything seems to make her giggle. Let me tell you though, we have a drama queen on our hands. She is such a faker most the time, but wants you to know she is frustrated. :) Yesterday was Joshuas birthday party. He had tubes set up, and she had a lot of fun playing in those. I will add pics soon!! As for Jake and I, we are doing good. Busy with work and I have been super busy with school. Hope everyone is doing well!

She loves it!!
Looking at other kids playing
Brushing her teeth again:)
Showing mommy where her passi is at
Sleeping with her tush in the air

She loves swinging:)

No comments: