Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

Thanksgiving and some of James's wedding pics

















I hope everyone had a great month of November!! It has been awhile since I have updated and added pictures as we have just had a crazy month! I can not believe it is almost December! We have had a busy month. We have both been working. I am taking classes online which are keeping me (and mom haha) very busy new testament last quarter and old testament this quarter. Halia is growing like crazy!! She is still not quite walking, I figure she thinks its more fun to be held and crawl fast:) She has said quite a few words, but is getting really good at telling us no in not so many words:) The weekend of the 10th was James and Emily's wedding in Missouri! It was very pretty and great to see all the family! We welcome Emily to the family! I will be adding pics soon. The weekend of the 16th Jake and I went to a marriage retreat called a weekend to remember by familylife in St. Louis and it was amazing! I would absolutely recommend it to anyone. We had a great time, just wish we could have done a little more sight seeing while there, but it will definately be a trip we will have to take again soon! Thanksgiving weekend we went up to Fort Smith and ate intirely too much food! Thurday we did the big thanksgiving at Randy and Janet's with all the family. Friday morning we got up early and did the crazy black friday shopping then watched th Arkansas game and watched them win against their biggest rival LSU!!! We should be going to a bowl now! We went and had another thanksgiving dinner at Granny Edna's, then sat went to lunch at our favorite chinese restaurant. Finally we are home and plan on staying home until Christmas and we are ready to enjoy our house for awhile :) We are cleaning and putting the tree up and going to do lots of baking this weekend! I am starting to get excited about the holidays and the weather is finally participating in the mood. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving! I will update pics soon