Wednesday, January 9, 2008

update

Well I haven't updated recently, and I just realized I never added the rest of the xmas pics so I will try to do that later. Halia had her follow up ENT appointment on monday and after an attempt with antibiotic drops to clear them out, her left tube has fallen out. So she wants to wait a few weeks and check her again to see if there is any signs of infection and how she does being that it is the height of cold season, then we will go from there at the next appointment. She is finally starting to walk on her own. She has started being more brave and as long as she has something to aim for that she can grab onto at the end, she waves to us, throws her arms up and off she goes, a little wobbly and all :) It is fun to watch her try so hard, and she always looks at us after expecting us to get excited! It will be nice to have her walking on her own some instead of having to carry her everywhere. She has also learned to play peek-a-boo and will cover her eyes and laugh. Then you say peek-a-boo and she throws them off. Precious. I hope everyone is doing well! I will add more pics when we have a chance.

No comments: