Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Some pics and update on everyone

Here is some pics of when Jake got to go deep sea fishing in the persian gulf . It is beautiful and the water looks awesome!! You can click on the pic to enlarge it. Jake is doing pretty good. He is of course missing us, but I think he is enjoying the job over there. He hurt is shoulder so has been taking it easy lately. I miss him like crazy and can't wait for him to come back home. I will update with more pics as I get them from him.







Here is some pics of Halia. She didn't want to leave her shirt on, then couldn't figure out how to put it back on. I finally got a picture of a pony tail in her hair(she normally takes it out too fast) but she worked pretty hard to get it out.








Also, Update on John, he is doing good at the new hospital. Mom and Dad went to see him yesterday and said that it was probably one of the best days they saw him because he was working hard with rehab. He was able to identify different objects, and when asked, he knew who "Dad" was. He has been sitting up alot. They haven't started working on standing or walking at all yet. I got to "talk" to him the other day on the phone, but couldn't really hear or understand him, until I got the "NO" occasionally when I would ask a question! That is awesome though! Such improvement from what we first saw. God is good, and all we can ask is for continued prayer and support! Thank you to everyone, and all of his friends for being there and for keeping up with his condition. For those in other places, I will do my best to update here but since I am not there either, it is just going from what I hear as well. Thanks again, and please continue to check in. He will greatly appreaciate it someday and of course we are so blessed and thankful ourselves to have the support. I am hoping eventually mom can figure out how to upload her photos and send them to me, so I can add some pics of him! Keep checking, I will work on it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update Kara, there is not a day that goes by when I dont think about him -Kalin