Saturday, September 27, 2008

The end of summer

Ok so I haven't been a very good blogger lately. It seems life has just kept me busy and by the time I can sit down to do this, I feel like just being lazy or think of something else that needs to be done. So here is an update and overview of our summer as we hop into fall.

Here are some pics for when we went to CO. We flew from Ca to CO and Jake drove and met us there. We had a great time. Jake and I went to breckenridge to have a few days alone. We spent time with friends and family and had a birthday party for Halia with all our friends and family then on her official bday went to fargos pizza.


























'







Halia and I went to Ca in July for a week to stay with my best friend Emma!! We had so much fun! It was so nice to have a vacation and with great company! We stayed busy the whole week and went down to monterey for two days, the beach was beautiful Halia didn't like the waves though and it was too cold to get in the water




































Random pics of Halia, her in the bath and her first time bowling







When we went to Melanie and Scotty's for Labor Day weekend. Once Halia got brave enough to go in the water she loved it! She likes the boat but when we are moving it makes her sleepy





Here are some recent pics of Halia. She is getting so big. She is talking so well. At her two year check up the doctor said that she is talking better then most two year olds. She is about in the 50th percentile for height and weight.





I have more pics to add but as you can see this is really long. I will add more pics from CO and with John and more updates soon. Hope everyone is doing well and I will try to be better now that summer is over and I have to be on here a lot again for school.

































2 comments:

Ian&Tausha said...

Awe, I love your pictures. It looks like you had a really fun (and busy) summer!
Halia is SO big...its been forever since i've seen her.
And your pics of CO. so made me miss home!
I loved your post, And I hope your Fall is as fun as your summer :o)

The Preister's said...

i got it!!! Every time I look at your blog, thinking that you are so pretty...and who do you look like! Today it hit me...Carrie Underwood, duh - how did I not figure that out sooner!!

anyway - adorable family, great pictures, and looks like great times!!!

Brenda