Friday, October 24, 2008

Cute stories...

Well I have decided that the things a two year old can say or do can be so funny and cute. Just a few of the recent stories I can think of lately....

Our cat Java passed away on tuesday and when Jake called me to let me know that morning, I was getting Halia ready and I was crying, she said "no cry mommy, no sad". When we were driving in the car she must have just known that I could use the extra encouragement and told me "Mommy..... I wuv you". Aww we are almost always the ones who initiate it first.

She talks all the time now, and says the funniest things.

One of her biggest things she says is "I no seed it mommy" or "I no heared it mommy". She is always on the outlook for airplanes and helicopters.

At night we always sit in her rocking chair in her room and read a story and snuggle. Last night we were sitting there and she stood up and said "rock a baby mom" so we started to sing rock-a-bye-baby and she stood there laughing and rocking. When it is time for bed, she says nuggle min right there(pointing to her chair)

Thats allI can think of for the moment, but I will add more as she says them, because you never know these days. hope everyone is doing well...

No comments: