Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! We had a nice day at home. Halia slept in so it was nice to be able to stay in bed a little later then the norm. Once she realized Santa came we started opening gifts. She got tired of them after awhile though so we decided we would finish later. We had some good friends over. Made chili for dinner and finished opening gifts. Then finished the night playing wii. I am off to bed as I have to work 16 hrs tomorrow. Hope that everyone had a very blessed Christmas! I will add pics later.

2 comments:

Seneca said...

Kara, Hi! Merry Christmas to you too! I like all the photos on your blog, very nice. I love the one of Halia in the red Christmas dress, she is so cute!:) I hope this blog thing will help us become better friends. Bob and I had a pretty good Christmas! We went to a friend's parents house for bruch, that was fun. We are just so hopeful that this time next year, we will be parents to a beatiful little girl.:)

Seneca said...

LOL! sorry for the miss spelled words. I should have viewed my post first.
see ya.