Sunday, January 18, 2009

January this far...

January has been good so far, just busy as usual. Jake and I both started a new schedule so we have all been adjusting and trying to see each other as much as possible. I started school again, so I will be working mon,wed, fri and school the other two days. Jake went to evenings so he is working until about ten everyday. Not much else going on. We try to have our share of fun still. We had friends over for new years! We went out with a group of friends for our friend Jimmy's going away, he is getting deployed and leaves monday so we went to dinner and the comedy club. I hope everyone is having a great New Years so far!!



























The girls Lauren, Leslie, Kara, Lauren and Caitlin



Me and Lauren with Greg in the background

Jake and Caitlin















1 comment:

The Preister's said...

cute pictures...i love the b&w ones! I should turn some of ours into b&w :-)

good luck with school this semester!!