Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thanks for this weekend!!

We had our house warming yesterday. First time we have had a real get together at our house. Thank you to all of you who came, and for the gifts!! It was great to see everyone, we love to entertain, so it is always fun!! I hope that we can have many more get togethers at the house, and look forward to being able to spend more time with everyone. I also want to welcome back some of the boys from the squadron, we are glad you guys made it back safe. Halia and Joshua had fun playing together, and Halia is quite the ham. She started pulling up on the couch that night, and now it is constant. She is standing up in her crib every time I walk in her room now. Ahhh, they grow so fast, and before we know it, she will be walking and into everything!! Anyways, Thanks again to everyone! I will post again soon, and if I can ever figure it out, I will add more pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that the pics are gorgeous --- I hope you get some time off...didn't know Jake had surgery - - been really out of the loop this summer...hope to get out to see your new house soon.
Love and prayers as always,
Janelle