Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Halia!! family style

Hope everyone is doing good. We had a great weekend in fort smith. Saturday night we did Halia's birthday and bbq and cake. She absolutely loved the cake. She was a little unsure at first, but once she got a taste of it, she loved it and ate about 3/4 of a small cake. Haha, it was so cute though. It was great to see the family and be able to share her first bday with family. She learned how to clap this weekend and now thats all she wants to do.



I got daddy!!!


Off to the bath!


I can't believe I ate that much, I am so full!!


Happy Birthday to me!!


Why are you interupting to take a picture?


I can't believe I get all this



Such a sweet girl!




Pretty Princess






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Halia!!

You looked like you were lovin' your very own cake!
What fun, wish we had been there.

Love you bunches.

Hugs and Kisses,

Grandma and Grandpa Wilson

Anonymous said...

Halia is beautiful and our little princess had the same birthday tiara! I have a pictue of Sofia with her tiara on my babyfit page - check it out.

Jeni0607