Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hope everyone had a good weekend! We had a pretty good one. Amanda(Jake's sister) came down and stayed with us, and saturday night we just hung out, ordered some take out mexican and watched some movies. Sunday we went to Twila(the old daycare director) little boy turned 1 so we went to his birthday party and had a good time despite the heat. Halia's first day of daycare at Children's was yesterday. She seemed to do ok. I went to check on her at lunch and she was asleep. You could just tell she seemed to be taking it all in, because she kept just watching everything and was real quiet. This morning I dropped her off and she cried, it about broke my heart. She normally never cries when I leave her with someone so it made me sad. I think she will do good at this daycare and get good care, I just don't think she will get as much snuggling and one on one as she did before. Hope you all have a good week!

No comments: