Sunday, March 16, 2008

Almost spring..

Well just a little update on us right now... Life seems to be crazy lately, if definately pours, and happens all at once. But God won't hand us more than we can handle right? Our family seems to be being tested right now. John seems to be doing better as the days go on, but each day brings a new challenge. He has been moving much more and seems to be responding more regularly since he first got the infection. He will be on antibiotics until friday, then will be reevaluated. We are just taking things one day at a time, and hoping that each day brings something new and even if it is not huge improvements, with brain injuries, rest and calm days are sometimes a good thing. Also my sister in law, Emily, was in a car accident the other day. She is doing ok, but just keep them in your prayers. As for us personally, we are doing ok. Trying to get back to some form of normalcy. But that seems hard to do when we can't sleep normally, and everything is just overwhelming. Jake has been getting home sick. I am sure he is really missing Halia. I am amazed by how much she has changed and learned just in the few weeks he has been gone. As for me, I am just trying to feel somewhat like I am doing ok. I am trying to get back to work and get things taken care of around the house.
We have had a chance to get out some though, Halia and I went to the park and went shopping. We also went with some friends and did a Easter party and egg hunt. I added some pics, and will add more again soon.




Halia got some eggs
All the girls

No comments: