Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update on John

Hey everyone, I just wanted to update on John. He has definately had good and bad days, which is to be expected. Last thursday was an exciting day because he was sitting up with physical therapy when my parents came in to see him, and he sat and "talked" (he was hard to understand some of what he said) with them for the first time since this happened. Either way this was a good sign because he is showing he knows what is going on. That night they decided to do surgery and put his skull flap in, the surgery itself went fine, but he started to get swelling again, or hydrocephalus. Monday they put a shunt in which will help release the fluid. He seems to be doing good again, and will now hopefully be on the downhilll climb. Please continue to keep him and our family in your prayers. There are many other "issues" that the family is dealing with and the only thing we can ask is prayers. I will continue to update as there are changes. I am going to add easter pics tonight so leave some comments:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like great news. it will be so awsome to have cj back. alot of our friends here have been asking me for updates and this will be something positive for me to tell them. Also your lil girl is really cute that is such a fun age my lil girl is three and she also had so much fun on easter only she was really scared of the easter bunny! haahaa well my thoughts and prayers are with cj and family thanks for the updates i really do look forward to reading the positive ones.