Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Food for thought

I was reading something today that encouraged me just a little bit, and I just wanted to share... I am not going to tell the entire story for privacy reasons, but...

A local man was enouraged when, after a tragic accident and loss, God spoke to him and said, no matter how much pain you are having and as bad as your heart is hurting, You need to know that my love for you is even bigger than your hurt and that His light is bigger than our darkness.

I think so often when things get tough we tend to forget that. I know right now that was encouraging for me, because in the midst of all that is going on in our lives, it makes it seem smaller to know that God loves us, and although times get tough he will always be there and love us more than anything we can feel here on earth.

No comments: